Sunday, February 01, 2009

So its February

So, its finally February!! Winter is almost over.... maybe...
We're having a heat wave here,,, a whopping 36' F!!1 A virtual heat wave! I've seen guys out in shorts and sweats! Yep,,, anything is possible here....but don't blink your eyes... cause its gonna change ... and soon... I heard vaguely that an east coast storm may hit us by tuesday.... so what else is new.?? This is Buffalo, we deal with it, and get over it... only this year its kinda hard for me.... must be old age...


Anyway,,,I got my taxes ready, I'm working on little items for school...and when those are done, I'll start stamping. I've got a few things on my mind that I'd like to share with you...


SO ... stay tuned for my next ranting.


HEY,,, DID I FORGET TO MENTION SALE-A-BRATION!! IT STARTS TODAY....

FOR EVERY $50.00 CATALOG PURCHASE, YOU CAN SELECT ANY ONE OF 4 SALEABRATION STAMP SETS OR A RIBBON SAMPLER, OR PAPER SAMPLER. IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ONLINE THRU MY WEBSITE,,, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREEEE 2009 SPRING SUMMER CATALOG!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment