Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Kaylee and high school

Isn't she just the most adorable little girl.??? This pic was taken about 2 years ago... she's still a cutie patootie,,, but now she's losing her teeth,,,and thats just gross! She's still the apple of my eye tho! And I love her to pieces, no teeth and all. Has anyone heard how much the tooth fairy is paying for teeth these days???? Her last one was $5.00!!! I've opened a savings account instead, and I ain't paying that much for teeth. Nick was lucky he got a buck 24 years ago!


At school today, I was having a conversation with Kathy about high school.
We discussed a teacher who had just passed away, and were reminiscing about the other girls in our school. We went to Victory Academy... and long story short, when she started working as a nurse aide, I didn't know who she was... that was last year.... anyway,,, we both went into shock when we realized we graduated 40 YEARS AGO THIS YEAR!!!! HOLY COW!!! Time flies doesn't it. Email me if you graduated from Victory Academy in Lackawanna, NY! Kathy and I are having our 0wn reunion this year at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment