Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Samples




I made 50 of these for my bestest hairdresser ever..Julie... she's having twins (boy and Girl) and I worked on these for quite a few weeks... these are a gift for her shower.. well one of many gifts anyway...

I used retired sets, Button Bear and Bow Bear, Absolutely Fabulous and Thanks Tons. She requested pink and blue,, of course it was just a matter of finding enuf of pink passion and bashful blue and bliss blue. Some of the bears are watercolored, some I used gamosol and inks, and some I used markers.
They came out pretty cute.. of course the colors here don't do the cards justice.. they are much cuter in person....
Stampin'UP! will be announcing some big changes within the next few weeks.. I can't tell you what they are yet... but lets put it this way... I had to reinstate my Demonstrator Website.! So, check back every week to get the latest from StampinUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment