Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stampin Up! Its been grins!

This is my last month as a StampinUP! demonstrator. Got to be a little too hard to get orders in and keep up with quota. My good friend Laura is a demonstrator, you can order from her at any time from her SU website.
A big thank you to all of my customers who became good friends while helping me continue for the last 8 years as a demonstrator. Its been grins. I've learned alot from all of you in one way or another.
Thanks so much. Keep in touch.



My good friend Cindy has a brand new blog. We have to do more work on it, adding subtracting and such.. but its gonna be good. Stop by once in a while and check it out.

Next p.t is tomorrow. My leg actually hurts a little today.. we'll see what happens when he measures me .

I have some samples to post.. but not for a few days yet.

check back ..

No comments:

Post a Comment