Thursday, March 18, 2010

SOrry, Sorry, SOrry

I'm so sorry I haven't been blogging... its been a long cold, dreary winter and one would think that being stuck in the house, I'd be blogging . But NO!... I've discovered facebook and farmville. Jeessh,, who's bright idea was that? So, I spent a lot of time farming. And being on dial up made it even slower.. but now,, I finally got roadrunner.... cable! yahoo.. talk about fast. I still have to do a cache and cookie clearing but at least its quicker.

Anyway,,, I was all packed and ready to go to Syracuse Seminar for StampinUp,, but because we were in the middle of a blizzard, and most of SU staff was stranded in Ohio, the seminar was cancelled. SO,, I have a pile of swaps. Fortunately, I'm going to the Splitcoaststamper event in May, and that takes care of the leftover swaps.

As for my leg rehab... p.t is down to once a week, due to health insurance stipulations. I'm still not walking right,, ankle is still stiff, using wheelchair and walker.

No comments:

Post a Comment