Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Swaps, Samples and more

Carolyn Weichenthal made this card for the 2nd annual WNY Splitcoaststampers event. Its very pretty in real life... thanks Carolyn!





This Beehive card was made by our favorite SCS Gayla! Love this set.. maybe I should buy it!


And Becky O'Donnel made this card for the swap at the same event!
All three are very talented stampers,, don't ya think?
Last weekend I decided to do some stamp room cleaning/organizing. On the top of my list was doing something with all the card fronts and swaps and whole cards that are in boxes in my entertainment center. So, I started opening up boxes thinking I was going to find scrap paper for my big shot... uuummm NO!
By the time I was done opening boxes/bags and various other sundri items.. I found and stored 9 ... count'em 9 boxes of cards/whole and fronts. The only ones that are actually sorted are the Christmas ones... I have enuf Christmas cards to last me a couple of years!
Last nite I started putting card fronts on whole cards, and finishing the inside with words/verses... didn't get many done,, but enuf for this months birthday gifts....
unbelievable!
So thanks to all you ladies who participated in the Splitcoaststamper annual event swaps... we had a good time, didn't we???
have a great nite.



No comments:

Post a Comment