Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Weather, Cold, Cold, tomorrow, cold cold col

If this is spring,,, something is wrong somewhere.... this surely isn't global warming!
I 'm sitting here in jeans, a t-shirt, 2 sweatshirts, a scarf, a woolen hat and a heating pad wrapped around my neck.... global warming... sure... whatever.
I had gloves on, but I couldn't type with them on... and my fingers are finally warming up....now if only my toes would unfreeze themselves from my 3 PAIRS OF SOCKS....so I could finally feel them.

cheesh!

As soon as I warm up, I'll scan the cards that Celeste and I worked on yesterday.
and post them here.... eventually, cause right now i'm in the middle of colonoscopy prep....so anything can happen at any time.....

Wish me luck....

uhoh.... gotta go

No comments:

Post a Comment