Friday, April 17, 2009

More Samples

So, I've been spending time with Celeste during my Easter Vacation... we've made a lot of cards. She even put the Cricket Machine away so we wouldn't spend so much time on it....we were getting out of hand. We did our own mini shoe box swap, to make up for the time spent on the cricket.
I have lots of stuff to show you, but I'll start with the first item, her shoebox book marks. On the brown one, she made the purses with the Stampinup punch, and scrapbooking paper. The next one used one of our stamps.. I forget which one, using the margarita glass and crystal effects, non su paper, and of course, her favorite item, sandpaper for the sand on the bottom of the card.
Cute? I think so.

I have more samples..so come back again next week and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment