Saturday, April 04, 2009

Samples











Sorry i haven't been posting in awhile. I needed to get some samples.. from Celeste!




She is so creative. She came over last week, and grabbed some stamp sets of mine.. current ones, that I couldn't decide whether I liked them and couldn't figure out what to do with them...pick a petal, simply said, and seaside,,, its called impulse buying, I know. She made some nice cards, didn't she?
Theres one more she made,, but I can't show you right now, cause its a secret.
Anyway, I spent the evening with her last nite, and we cut more stuff with her Cricket machine. I have 2 babies just born to friends of mine, and I'd like to make thank you cards for them.. when the cards are done, I'll post them.
I took over a stack of designer paper with me, but I'm so anal retentive, I didn't have the heart to cut any of it....
We'll be getting together next week too, to make cards this time.
Its Snowing here in Buffalo,,, welcome spring! Duh...
I'm freezing!
have a great weekend.




















No comments:

Post a Comment