Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Carstock flower


These flowers are really very easy to make....
Wanna learn...???? Book a workshop now and you'll learn this technique and more...!!
I made this using our designer paper ,,, and baroque motifs and soft summer stamp sets....
If you haven't seen the new Occasions Mini,, I think you can look at it on the Stampinup website... go check it out.
Also.... if you're thinking of becoming a Stampin'UP! demonstrator, now is the best time. StampinUP! is giving you a chance to purchase the demo kit with 3 easy payments... AND you can sign up online and be a demonstrator the next day....
If you haven't seen the thermometer on the right sidebar,,, let me tell you what the tempature was today... I can't believe its spring, and April is 2 days away...temp was 30' this morning... I think its about 36 now... just a little nippy....
Can't wait for the heat to kick in out there.
Check back tomorrow for more card samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment