Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Splitcoast swap samples







3 more cards from the WNY Splitcoaststampers 2009 2nd annual event. the pretty flower was made by AWALANDER,, ain't it pretty!
Baroque motifs made byPam Toman
The golfer by Cheryl.
In the mail today, I received my swap from Debbie Hill. She was having one of those days, and left her swaps at home, and she promised to send out the cards when she got home... tomorrow I'll upload it..
As for my Stampinup order that was due in today....
I had 3 boxes coming in ... I waited and waited and waited.. checked the SU site for delivery... and waited .... and finallllllyyy the UPS truck pulls up... different driver... shoulda known right? well he brings me 2 boxes... uumm excuse me, but theres supposed to be another one... trying to be nice of course.. so he gets in truck looks around,,, NOPE only 2... the route was split between 2 drivers, he says,, if he finds it he'll bring it back.... uuummm ok,,, (and it was my FREE Saleabration set, besides)... about 2 hours later the other driver shows up ... and sure enuf there was my 3rd package in his hot little hands... not trying to be over eager,,, i gently tore it out of his hands and ran in the house.... yippee... all in... whew... I was a little worried there for 2 hours, anyway...
but, I did get some new dies! yeah!! can't wait to play.... gotta go!!
check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment