Monday, April 27, 2009











Did anyone notice what the weather is like here in Buffalo, NY!? ITS 79 DEGREES , SUNNY, and gorgeous!! I love it... its about time!and for your viewing pleasure, I have some samples for you! The Uppsy Daisy is one I made with the scallop circle die.The Blue one I received as a swap at the SCS 2009 event last Saturday...Thank you ... Oh I must say,,, the WNY SPLITCOASTSTAMPER 2nd ANNUAL EVENT was absolutely marvelous, dahling! What Fun!...Awesome stampers, beautiful swaps, delicious luncheon... the giveaways were astounding,,, I even received a stampset Eastern Influences, that I was going to purchase anyway,,, and I got it free as a gift!... drawing for a big shot, and stamppad organizer/holder, and more.Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment