Sunday, March 22, 2009

Occasions Mini Samples

I'm feeling a little better today,,, cough cough... went to Wegmans and got lunch products for the week,, cause I have to work, hubby doesn't... bah, as my son says..who is also laid off...
Anyway,, I got the Soft Summer stamp set yesterday,, and since I was feeling a little better, I thought I'd play. By the way,,, this is a 2 step stamp set. and let me tell you,, I had a heck of a time lining this sucker up...I used the stampamajig and that wasn't quite working. I unmounted and remounted at least 3 times before I got it almost right., just a hair off, onto spare wood blocks I had from another set that was also double mounted but ...If i hadn't found the extra block I was ready to send it back,, not an option I admit, but hey,, its the thought. I finally got it mounted anyway. Did I mention that its a double mounted set? CRAP..ltampinUP announced that there would be no more double mounted sets, except for alpha sets.... thank you so much, starting with the new catalog coming out in July/August.... I hate double mounting.

So, thats what I did for most of the afternoon.


My next adventure will be cleaning my retired sets and getting them ready for sale. I plan on taking them to the WNY Splitcoaststampers event in April.
I need to make room... too much crap around here....
My list of retired stamps is listed on the right column.. just clik on that picture of the flower card..
Will accept any and all offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment