Saturday, October 04, 2008

More samples





Its the weekend! Another work week over. Got up way to early today. Went to the computer to log on, and lo and behold... I was online all nite. Stupid machine signed itself back on... not the first time either!
Anyway.... started cleaning my stamp room last nite,, and since the desk was semi cleaned, I figured it was time for me to do some stampin. I'm working on the punched owl, punched angel, and punched turkey... they came out pretty cute so far.
Yesterday at work, I had a quickie World Card Making day with one of my Special needs kids. We worked on some thank you cards for a friends sister. They came out cute,, he did a good job. Very little hand over hand with him, and he followed directions pretty well. Sorry no names. I didn't get to save any of the cards so I can't post them.... but I can recreate one or 2, to give you an idea..I'll work on them and upload later.
have a great weekend... the weather is nice here,,, I think I take a ride up to the Ridge and check on my letterbox! and of course take some pics of the autumn colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment