Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kaylees Birthday party.

My granddaughter, Kaylee turned 6 years Old TODAY!... where has the time gone!?
Last week she learned how to ride her girls bike without training wheels, and I MISSED IT!.... Her daddy ran her up and down the street, and before she knew it, she was riding on her own.! I can't believe I missed it! I had to take my neighbor to the MAC center for a sprained wrist.

I promised Kaylee I would make her birthday cake,, well, cupcakes... icecream cone cupcakes. And its not like I haven't made them before for Nick. So, yesterday, I went to the store for cones and frosting and cake mix. I came home and made the icecream cone cupcakes... i even put hershey kisses in each one before baking,, yumm chocolate. I baked them, cooled them, and frosted them.
Picked them up to put them in the fridge,,, and you'll never guess what happened next... aww come on,,, you didn't guess???? I DROPPED THEM ON THE FLOOR!!!..... AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH. Chocolate frosting, and cupcakes all over! The dogs tried to get them.. but they didn't... I screamed and yelled and swore.. banged my fists... aaaaggghh... !! I couldn't deal with it... after all that work!!! I picked up the cones, threw most of them out, gave the rest to hubby.. he'll eat anything!... left the mess, and went to the store to order a cake!
Chocolate cake with chocolate whipped cream frosting! Kay and I love whipped cream.... ! Then I had to come home and clean up the mess... by then i was much calmer.


Anyway, today, Kaylee had her birthday party at the bowling alley! The kids had a great time.... and I even had fun. One of her little friends wouldn't bowl... .
So, whenever it was her turn someone else bowled for her, like me. She followed me all over the alley, and finally she sat down on the alley with me and pushed the ball. It was quite an achievement for her. But she did it. I guess working with handicapped kids everyday gave me the patience to help Kaylee's friend.

UPDATE:::: HEAR YE! HEAR YE!!!

NICKS CAR!!!

YEAHHHHH.... ITS OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY,, AND RUNNING!! YEAH....
He had changed a lot of things, again,, fiddled and fidadled.. took it for a run,, still back fired... came back,, fiddled again,, changed ONE MORE THING... and
THAT DID IT!! YEAH!!! CAR'S OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY!!!
FINALLY...
Tomorrow the firewood comes in, and I'm ready for winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment