Saturday, October 16, 2010

OMG,, too long

So sorry its been way too long since I've posted anything.... besides getting back to work, I've had computer problems, medical and more. Anyway,, Getting back to work sucks.. but I have. Its been hard-I have a hard time going up and down stairs,, still, so if theres an elevator handy I have permission to use it.


I have one more announcement to make...

Celeste and I are putting together a Splitcoaststampers event in March,,, March 5th to be exact...
click here to take you to the Splitcoast forum if you're interested in coming to spend the day stamping, along with door prizes, swapping, shoebox projects and free gifts..... Leave a comment there to let Celeste ,fly4kidsrt, to know you're interested in coming.

I'll be back shortly to start sharing things with you, again.

Thanks for coming!



No comments:

Post a Comment