Sunday, June 14, 2009

Splitcoast Samples

Brayered background, very lite handed, just enuf color not too much. Very pretty. This card was created by Heidi Baks.. Thanks Heidi
Fifth Avenue floral. Love this set.. I may have to buy, just because. This was created by Kim Kowal . Just lovely

I don't remember the name of this set, but I like it too. No name on the back so I can't give credit where credit is due.. but pretty, isn't it.!?
Since the new catalog came out, i'm not sure what I want. But I haven't even used what I got so far.
I learned a few new techniques yesterday at Splitcoaststamper Spring Fest.
Another way to tie bows for cards.... beeswax technique! Holy Cow.. love the beeswax. I'm going to have to start saving pretty napkins.
More samples tomorrow. Keep in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment