Saturday, April 25, 2009





I just got back from the 2nd annual Western NewYork Splitcoast Stampers Get together!
Wow!! Is all I can say... what a great time.... great food,, awesome swaps,, holy cow... here are 3 right now.. these 3 were Non Stampinup swaps, so I didn't get any names or stampsets,, thank you ladies... these are beautiful. I participated in the StampinUp only swaps and as soon as I can get them scanned in my computer I'll get them posted here. So keep checking back.
We all received a giftbag upon registration, which was filled with lots of goodies.
At our places at our tables we also received another gift, a small journal for taking notes.
After setting up our "stuff", swaps, shoebox swaps, gift exchange, we finally sat down to start our shoe box swap.... some really cute things were made by all.
As soon as I can I will scan and add here.
Lunch was incredible.... everyone brought in either a salad or dessert, and there was plenty for all.. and really delicious and luncheon meats, rolls, drinks, vegies, condiments were supplied.
There was also a drawing for some really nice items.. of which i won NONE!.. but there was a big shot machine, a package of Dirty Dozen card samples, and the big big big one, was a handmade wooden inkpad holder, large enuf to hold all 48 inkpads, refills and markers... but alas, I didn't win that either.
Afternoon activites were a make and take, a demonstration by Lisa Kind and Cheryl on Copic Markers... I like them, we practiced on some cupcake images, but at this point in time I don't know if can afford to buy them, not yet anyway.
Then on to make and takes, gift exchange, card swapping out, birthday challenge, and done! we finished all at about 4:30..
ON TO BUFFALO STAMPS AND STUFF.... we received coupons for the store, so of course I had to by more stuff for my new bigshot!
Well thats about it... my feet hurt, my back hurts, and I'm exhausted.. but I had a great time and can't wait til next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment