Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes



Two more samples using pocket silhouettes. This stamp set will be in the new catalog coming out January 19th. If you'd like to purchase a copy of the new catalog, email me at dzzystamper@aol.com as soon as possible.
Don't forget!!!! SaleABration starts February 1st to March 3o. Book your workshop now!!! I have plenty of dates open... ! And during saleabration, you can still place your order online - spend $50.00 in catalog merchandise and get a free SAB stamp set. !! Your choice!!
I'm still waiting for my Love You Much Bundle to be delivered! I've seen so many cute cards, I just want to play with the bundle. It should be arriving this week.. hopefully. And when I get it,, you can expect to see lots of samples using this bundle.... and you can even order one for yourself.
Until then!!!...........
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment