Tuesday, December 30, 2008

StampinUP Update and weather

StampinUP! update, my total sales for this quarter was over $1000.00! My first in 6 years!... yahoo...don't know what good it does me, but I did it.

UPDATE: Love You Much Bundle can only be order thru a demo order..for the time being... the designer paper is back ordered...and My order still hasn't been shipped... I hope it gets here soon, I wanna play. So if you wanna order it ya gotta call me or email me ASAP....

Besides the snowstorm then the warm weather, then the rain,, we have flooding.. in parts of WNY..the Bills lost again, .and all that snow is gone, and now they are predicting snow again...... what next.. locusts?....

Hubby finally went to the doctor for his backpain and tender skin.... why are men so stubborn.??? I told him to go ... that he had shingles... and needed antibiotics..... so today he went.... he really hates it when I'm right!...
Yep shingles! tada!!... I'm so mean! He's on an anitbiotic.. every 4 hours..
good thing he's retired....

Speaking of which..... he told me to get off the couch so he could watch tv....
WELL. EXCUSE ME!!!... he's been sitting in front of the tv for the last 11months and 2 weeks... I'm on vacation... it my turn to veggg out....
Men... can't live with them-can't live without them!


No comments:

Post a Comment