Monday, September 15, 2008

September BIrthday Special

OK, so I'm getting old. My birthday is Saturday, and as far as I'm concerned, as long as I get a card from hubby and son, I'll be happy.

SO, in celebration of my birthday month,,, I have a special incentive for anyone purchasing $25.00 or more from the Stampin'UP! 08/09 Fall Winter Catalog (not including tax and shipping) you'll receive a free IN COLOR Inkpad. Anyone signing up to become a Stampin"UP! demonstrator, (starter kit is $99.00 till end of September) will be able to choose any $14.95 stamp set from the catalog.
The first person to order $50.00 will receive a gift certificate in the amount of your shipping towards your next order.
Either order online using your credit card,,, or email me with your order and send me a check, if you're local. ... your choice.
Come Celebrate with me!!
Please... it sucks getting old! And I want to feel wanted again!... I'm such a needy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment