Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Better late than never

I know, I know I know... its been a longggg time since I've blogged anything.
Between stamping, work, getting sick... its all a blur,,, but I managed to get some stuff uploaded this morning.
This first card is Happiness Always, a Stampin'UP! hostess set. Its a double mounted set, but I managed to get my hands on some wood blocks.

We made this Sunday at Lauras stamp club. Cute,,, I like it. very easy,, I had a great time. After snacking on everthing at the club I went to Erin and Nick's for my birthday dinner. Ymm... Thanks Erin... dinner was delicious.


This is Pocket Silhouettes, another Stampin;UP! set. Easy Simple,,, the butterflies are rubbons... of course i CASED it from Paula.....
Another sample of Pocket Silhouettes. I like simple easy cards, unless I find one to case that I like,, and I'm off. I'm always looking for card samples to copy. Sometimes my creativity comes to a halt and I need some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment