Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Coming soon

COMING SOON TO A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU!

Classes, Open House, New Catalogs, New Techniques, new stamps, new accessories, and new home DECOR!
I'll be offering classes, featuring a new technique, once a week during the summer months. During the month of July the first new technique will be "Faux Alligator". If you 've seen a sample of this technique, you know how cool it looks. Interested in learning this technique???? Then Email me at dzzystamper@aol.com and I'll reserve a spot for you. First class will be held
on Wednesday July 2nd at 12 pm in the afternoon. Classes run about 2 hours, cost of class is $15.00... includes all supplies needed for this technique, and refreshments....

call or email me... let me know if you're planning on joining me ....
Hope to see you there.

Check out Stampin;'UP! for the retired list,, yep its that time already. Also, check out the new home decor vinyl clings, available in the new 08-09 catalog

lizz

No comments:

Post a Comment