Friday, April 11, 2008

Starting Tonite,,,,,,,

I'm on vacation.... starting tonite!!
Happy happy, joy , joy,,,
so to start off with... I'm going to be the bestest couch potato anyone ever saw!!
Ok, so maybe i'll take the dogs for their walks,,, and of course I'll have to get dressed once in a while to walk with Nancy,,, hey, maybe i'll even meet nancy for a walking lunch!
Then of course, I'll be stampin'!!! I'll see if i can get something else done,, but don't count on it!
So, to start off,,, here are a few samples that I finally finished.




This is a gigundo wooden clip that I found at A.C.Moores. All supplies are by Stampin'UP!®, Friendly flowers, double sided designer paper, stitched ribbon.

This one uses Time Well Spent, level 3 hostess set from Stampin'UP!, with designer paper and stitched ribbon. Thats a chipboard flower covered with dsp.
As is this sample. All supplies from Stampin'UP!®

Anyho!.... I'm working on more items.... I'll post tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment