Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another day to do some stampin'


January is almost over! Can you believe it!? I have got to get more stamping done.

I made this card for Stacy... she just bought a new house in Tonawanda, and its her birthday. Happy Birthday,Stacy.

I also made a cute spinner card using, Loads of Love , for Kaylee, for Valentines Day. When i get a chance I'll upload that too.

Next I'm going to get started on little mini boxes for the group at school for Valentines Day. I'm just going to put a few hershey kisses in them.

I should be getting the cards back from a swap I just did. Hostess said they were sent out on Friday. I should get them by Tuesday, and I'll upload them ASAP.
Keep Checking back just in case I upload more samples.

Not much else going on.... hope to catch up with ya'll soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment