Monday, October 29, 2007

Christmas is COming, CHristmas is COming




I cased these 2 Christmas cards from very talented stampers. Thanks stampers!!!

Ain't they cute! I like the tree. I stamped O'Tannenbaum, from StampinUP!©, with garden green ink, colored in the lites and ornaments with markers, stamped the words on vellum then layered everything on black, brushed silver, black cardstock again then garden green cardstock. the brads are holding the vellum to the cardstock.

The happy holiday, string of lites, was made with the Pick A PEtal stamp set from Stampin'UP!©. This ones pretty explanatory. Each one is cut out separately Easy and quick. You could probably use the large oval punch to punch the petals out too.

I may use both of them for my christmas cards this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment