Saturday, February 16, 2013

Better late than never

Wow.. gotta say, its been awhile since I blogged!!!

Sorry,,, been busy.  I signed up for a couple of swaps, plus a SCS event coming in March, and I needed to finish swaps for that too.  SUonly, NVR and a 3d swap...lots of stamping!
Not to mention babysitting Molly everyday!!..she's getting so big and so smart... she can use her sisters IPAD !!! and she's only 18months old... look out world here comes Molly!!

Last nite I had a Stampin Up workshop/party.  There were only 5 of us here, and that included my Demo,Beth!.. Small party but good sales! Especially since its Sale-A-Bration.!!... Beth planned only one project... a tissue box cover... not too involved-she had everthing cut and embossed.. just a matter of putting it together and using some SU tools... check back like maybe tomorrow, I'll have a pic of it..

And being Valentines day,,,,, I had to make chocolate candy hearts for the my girls and honorary grandbabies..and hubby, of course.....

And today, Kaylee and I went to Lackawanna's Winter fest.... hay ride, hotdogs, decorating cookies, and hot chocolate,,, then we went to the Bill's Field house for Hunters Hope. Free entry, lots of games for kids to play, balloon animals, face painting, free food,, magician, and of course Jim Kelly, Bills former quarterback and his family... It was a nice day for families at the stadium.

I've also been doing a lot of web surfing and blog following, and email of course.... not to mention lunches and shopping with Celeste....

Check back..I'll have pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment