Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hamilton Canada Stampinup Seminar 2012,

 I;m not sure what this is.. i took a pic of it,, its a halloween card anyway....looks like the squares are popdotted.. not sure where the card it to have a look at it... sorry, but thank you whom ever made it...

 Ok, I've been out of touch... busy with Molly, and I totally forgot to do some blogging. And I was organizing/cataloging my stamp collection and cleaning my stamp room and desk.. Still have some stamps to catalog, but I'm almost done. I can actually see the top of my desk... the floor on the hand is another problem.. needs new tile or something.. looks crappy.
   So, heres how I've cataloged my stamps...
All stamps that are StampinUp unmounted are numbered.
All stamps that are wood mounted are sorted by occasion.. baby, flower,animal/nature, verses/word stamps,birthday and holiday..
And they are color coded by lables also...and cross referenced because......
They are written down by HAND in lists, and separated by file separators in my 3 ring notebook. So if I can't find a stamp one way, I'll find it another ...
I also have some unmounted non SU stamps that I have in the binder in trading card sleeves...
The wood mounted non SU stamps are still hanging around uncataloged-which will be done at some point in time.
Hope this helps someone else organize thier stamps..
Also.....
 I have my ribbons hanging on a wooden stick attached to a shelf...
My biggest problem is where and what to do with my punches.. I can't seem to find anything that I like that works.. right now they are on a shelf...unrecognizeable.




No comments:

Post a Comment