Thursday, August 09, 2012

I'm back at least for awhile

I know I've been a little lax in posting... but being retired makes me a little lazy anyway,, at least more that usual.
  Been busy with gardening, and my granddaughters.  Molly is now 1 year old,, well, 14 months old.. and a real go getter... yep,, i'm the one that going to get her...she's walking and she's all over the place.. no fear...
  Also, I went on vacation to Massachusettes in July,,, for a week,, had a great time visiting my hubbys relatives.. shopping, whale watch, and relaxing...Here's the Mayflower II in Plymouth,MA. I did take a picture of Plymouth rock,, but its kinda small... close doesn't do it justice.




Anyway,,, heres my post for today,,,, i'm going to be adding some everyday,,, so be on the look out...



This is a swap from the Splitcoast Stampers event... must be an NVR.. cause i don't see anything SU on it..as for the crafter,, ??? thank you whom ever you are... its very nice in Black and White,, 

No comments:

Post a Comment