Sunday, March 04, 2012

C.A.S.E........

If I haven't said it before, let me say it again.............


I appreciate all of the wonderfully talented stampers out there for sharing their creativity. I am inspired by their designs when I create my cards and projects. I try to change something about the original, so it isn't a complete copy, but sometimes -- well -- let's just say that it's just hard to mess with perfection. LOL
Therefore, unless otherwise noted the projects on my blog are probably a CASE (Copy And Share Everything) from another awesome stamper. If I rememebered where I originally saw the design, I will absolutely give the credit to the original artist. If you see one of your designs on my site and I have not given you the proper credit, please e-mail me to claim your fame and get the mention you deserve! I have no desire to claim credit for someone else's talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment