Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kay and Molly

I may be losing my mind, I can't remember if I put this up or not... so, once again, here is Kaylee and baby Molly... they are sooooo cute... don't ya just love those smiles...!... my grandbabies!  Molly is 6 months old already,, eating baby food and cereal... she's gettin so biigg... and spoiled.  Celeste and I are always taking her out shopping and doing lunch... Molly gets all the attention.... she's always smiling.


Anyway, yesterday I was on splitcoaststampers checking out all the great samples... I'm always amazed at all the beautiful cards,,, I found so many I want to c.a.s.e!  I'd better get started...I want to fill up my wedding, sympathy and baby cards......

Nick still has my new computer,, waiting for a new d'drive... so I'm not able to upload any new pictures of cards... I will soon I hope...


Keep checking back...


lizz

No comments:

Post a Comment