Saturday, November 05, 2011

Swaps Continued

I love blue.. seems to be my go to color.  The stamp set is from Stampin'UP!@Copyright..I think its called Heartfelt.  This is a 2 step stamp set. I haven't used it is so long.. and 2 step stamping is so easy.


Next week, I'm taking cake decorating classes at A.C.Moore... with Celeste.  So I'll be post some of those creations too,,, can't wait,, as Celeste says" We'll get outta the house once a week and learn something new!  I used to make lots of cakes, for nieces, and cousins and friends kids,and even my son when he was little.  I made a doll cake for my husband's niece, and a carousel cake for her too.
They were all pretty well done,, i even made a 3 tiered cake for her.  Taking these classes will improve and refresh my cake decorating, and hopefully I'll be able to make Kaylee's and Molly's birthday cakes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment