Friday, October 07, 2011

Swaps

I like the colors in this one...

Ok,, update,, since I haven't blogged anything in a long time...

I finally retired from my position as a teacher aide for B.O.C.E.S...now I'm busier than ever.  I babysit my new granddaughter 4 days a week. Fortunately she's only 3 months old and all she does is eat, sleep and poop.  She'll be doing this for a long time for now.
But when she's awake, she's the cutest little doll I've ever seen since Kaylee was born.
And since this weekend is Columbus Day weekend.. Kaylee has tomorrow off, so I'll have both granddaughters... a first for us, too.  I'm happy and pleased that both will be here.  And its also Kaylee's birthday, she'll be 9, and my son Nick's birthday is the 13th.  I think I'll take Kaylee out for her birthday lunch, and do some shopping with/for her.

Today i had to take Casey, the spoiled brat dog, to the vet.  She has an allergy to flea bites..even tho she's on flea medication, they were still biting her..... she chewed herself so her  hair is missing in spots.  Vet put her on steroids, just like people steriods...same dose, same time frame as people... and some other meds. This should take care of the problem.  I hope.  ANd I hope the hair will grow back too.

Weather here has been pretty nice.... chilly mornings,,, warm afternoon sun.... sweatshirt fall weather... winter is right around the corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment