Friday, April 22, 2011

Stamp Club




This card is actually a stand up card..its very pretty, aint' it.? It was the first one we made at lauras stampclub last sunday. And the buds are so easy to make, I know how to do them but to explain it aint easy. I'll be making a few of these in the upcoming months.



This card we also made at Lauras Stamp Club.  The chick is so easy,, who'd a thunk it!
and that scallop background is made with your topnote die and the big shot.... I have to get the directions from laura for that one... its easy but takes some figuring out and Laura has that already done, so I'll just get it from her.


Hope you like them..
Thanks for looking!

On a side note,, I finally got myself a Keurig coffee maker... yumm... easy quick and delish...

No comments:

Post a Comment