Monday, February 21, 2011

Winter Break...weather continues

Fixed my puter,,, annoyances taken care of... printer disc found, printer/scanner running, camera installed, all is good in my world...
 This is winter break week.  Weather is ....oh i dunno,, acting weird. all i know is i'm done with winter,, 55 degrees on friday,,, yesterday 30's ,, then last nite,,,, 3-4 inches of snow... Is this the new tundra?? Whats the weather like at the equator?? Did the earth's poles move too far...????? I know this is  Buffalo, but who blinked??? today coulda been a snow day too... but  vacation for me,, oh well... I'm in my jammies and don't plan on getting out of them til Sunday...


http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/get-together-f67/ny-**-4th-annual-wny-spring-fest-4-30-11-a-t520847.html
Our planning is committee is doing an awesome job,,, we have 14 signups so far,,Celeste has extended the signup ,so  if you're interested you have till the end of this week to sign up...

Check back tomorrow for more card samples!
As soon as I can I'll start uploading more pics.Especially the one of Kaylee's Valentine Snowman...
Our second grandbaby is a girl.   YIPPEE..we're all excited..

No comments:

Post a Comment