Monday, November 30, 2009

12 weeks of christmas extra

Somewhere along the line I forgot to schedule a project for this week. Looking at a calendar certainly would have helped, don't ya think!?..
I cased this card, at least the layout and colors .. but I cased the design! Anyway, the above pic is the way the card looks open. I'm having an upload problem and I just think its my right and left brain thats confused. Cause I couldn't get the top card to load underneath the pic of the closed card. Gofigure! Anyway,, this the card as it looks before opening....
The designers paper is 2x4 inches and attached to the whisper white... and folded to a point. The Stampset is Lovely as a Tree and designer paper with dusty durango and whisper white. The image can be pop dotted to the layer so the triangle can be slid underneat the layers... which would have been cool if I had been paying attention to what I was doing. Anyway.....
I hope everyone is enjoying my 12 weeks of CHristmas Projects.











No comments:

Post a Comment