Saturday, October 03, 2009

Update/outofcommission

UPDATE: yep, I'm still here. My last visit to the orthopedic surgeon was on the 17th of Sept. He said the bones are healing very slowly, and its just a matter of time. I still can't put any weight on my leg, so i'm using my wheelchair more, and walker when I need to. Using the wheelchair tho is a little hazardous for my door frames. I get around quicker, but those doorways still jump infront of me. I'm going to try to get out more often. The weather is getting cooler, and I'd like to get out more since i'm getting better. I even went grocery shopping today to fill up our fridge.

Since I haven'tdone any real stamping, I thought I'd post a few samples that I had made earlier this year. This soft summer is a flip card. See the brad in the middle of left side? The top of the card flips up to reveal the message. This card is time well spent. I love the colors ... sticks right out.
So being bored and stuck here, I decided to make a notebook of all my stampsets, current and retired. I do have them organized... but I thought, putting them all stamped in a notebook would help me find what i'm looking for more easily. Next to some sets, I added the names of coordinating word sets or complimentary sets...like seaside/by the sea,,, And I'm almost done.. well, half done. I still have 2 whole shelves to get done.

So, thats it for now,,, I'll try to keep up with my posting now that i feel a little better.




No comments:

Post a Comment