Saturday, October 10, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas Projects


Project 1
I know I'm a little late on the subject, but I'm trying. These are projects 1 and 2 for the 12 weeks of Christmas. The first one is made using one of the Terrific Tags stamps from a year or 2 ago. Whisper white, and vellum. Blue ribbon and the tag. I know its hard to see in the pic, but its really pretty IRL. You can substitute any stampset for this card. Its quick and easy!
Project 2 for the 12 weeks of Christmas.
Using your bigshot topnote, useing designer paper, create this card. I used the bigshot to also creat the white layer and used the BestYet stamp set, Circle of Freind ship. You can use any stampset to create this card... the choice is yours, its the layout and layers that help make it yours.

You can sign up for the 12weeks of Christmas Projects or keep checking back every week for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment