Monday, November 09, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas project 7 /plus legupdate

Sorry this one is a few days late..
I just love this set. I don't use it enough, tho. Its so versatile. I think it speaks for itself.
Stamp: Lovely as a tree
Ink: Craft white
I stamped with white craft ink,and embossed with clear e.p, but you can stamp with versamark and emboss with e.p mixed with dazzling diamonds. And finished off with a white ribbon. Quick and easy... and very elegant.
I hope you all are enjoying these 12 weeks of Christmas projects. If you have any questions about any of the projects , email me and I'll answer and all questions.
THanks for looking. Check back next week...
One more thing... an update on my broken leg condition. Last doctors appointment, he said I could start putting 20pounds of pressure on my leg with the boot on. 20 pounds isn't a lot, not having a scale either, but right now I can at least stand on my toes for a few minutes. Every day I try just a little bit more pressure. But he did say that according to my xrays, the bones are still not connected enuf... so its going to be a long time for recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment