Friday, July 17, 2009

Marble Technique



These papers don't show well do they. I received these note cards from my friend Sue in WA. She was my VC Rocks roomie. A short explaination of VC rocks: Its a yahoo group for StampinUP! demonstrators unable to attend the annual convention in Utah. Sue and I were paired up to be roommates in a virtual online room. We sent gift packages to each other, pictures, cards, and found out we were perfectly matched up.. hard to believe, I live in NewYork, she lives on the west coast.. Anyway, in the roomie gift box she sent me were these little note papers made with the marble technique. I wish I knew how to do this amazing technique. She said it takes a while just to learn it and get a handle on it. Anyway, the papers are beautiful and they screamed Asian at me. So I broke out my retired Kanji set, Asian Artistry, and black stazon. I hope you can see the backgrounds, they are all different.
Sue also sent me a journal covered with marbled paper and glitter. Very very pretty,, I'm afraid to use it. I'll take a pic of that as soon as i dig my camera out of the car.

So this is my note for today.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment