Monday, June 29, 2009

STAMPIN'UP! New Catalog Open House. REMINDER

I'm having a STAMPIN'UP! New Catalog Open House on July 10th,, friday nite... 6pm...
All welcome and bring a friend. Door prizes.. make and takes using new stampsets and new INCOLORS! Refreshments and munchies.

Anyone want to preorder Stampin'UP 2009-2010 catalog,, now is the time. Preorder cost is $7.00. Email me ASAP if you want one and pick it up at my open house.


ALSO... anyone wanting to order anything from the retired list better do it now.
Cause when its gone,, well, what can I say... you won't be able to get it all, unless you pay top price, over and beyond the catalog price...
SO,, DO IT NOW!! ORDER NOW!...



you can access the retired list on the http://www.stampinup.com/ or go to my SU website..

No comments:

Post a Comment