Monday, February 23, 2009

SAB 09


I'm back..finally. Bronchitis just about gone... wow,, took a lot out of me.

Getting old sucks! Anyway... here's one of the items I made for Project of the Month for Sudsol.
I used pretty in pink for the topnote, 3 heart punch, backed by dsp paper,, don't know which one... Saleabration set, Yummy, and the Big Shot butterfly cut from designer paper.. red grograin ribbon, and of course filled with candy hearts and cinammon dots.
I have a few more items to upload,,, but first,,, I need to start using my scraps and cutting with the BigShot. WOW... I should own one. I borrowed the BigShot and some dies,,, thanks ladies... and I spent last nite using up most of my scraps,,, I have a ton more to do... being sick I couldn't do anything, but made up for it last nite,, so much so, that my neck and shoulder hurt.
Back to work today, after 10 days off, spring vacation, you know.... and being sick,, so obviously I didn't go anywhere. SO,, catch ya'll later...

No comments:

Post a Comment