Monday, January 05, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes




My Samples for today!......



But I gotta tell ya about Kaylee...I'm sure every little girl has had an Easy Bake Oven, and Kaylee got one for Christmas,,, but we haven't been able to find the currect light bulb to go in it, soooooo little miss Kay, brought her cookie mix over here last nite to make cookies! Well,, I gotta tell ya.... now I know why my mom hated the darn thing but dad liked it! First of all, when you add water to the mix,,, the dough turned green..yummy.. best part of all,,, the dough had to be refrigerated for an hour... sure,, why not... once that was ready we had to roll them out... now I know why I don't make cut out cookies. The dough stuck to the inside of the very intricate cookie cutter,, yes I dipped it in flour... Kaylee did a good job rolling out the dough,,"just like playdough, gramma"!..ooookkkk..... anyway, make a looooonnnnnggg story short, once they came out of the oven,,, THEY STUCK TO THE PAN.... CRUMBLED... and we only got half of the cookies off, spread them with frosting and sprinkles and sent them home.... grampa ate a few but the rest went home! Fun WOW.....


I hate making cutout cookies...




Happy Stamping .....




No comments:

Post a Comment