Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yum, more stamps

The Stamp Convention is this weekend at the AG center at the fairgrounds in Hamburg, NY. I got to do a make and take using the babywipes as paint brushes. My ATC came out ok,, but I think I'll stick to paintbrushes and aquapainters. There weren't a lot of vendors but definetly a lot of stamps and accessories.
I bought a few things... an unmounted pig and owl stamp.. for Sue..shhh don't tell her, she loves pigs and I always make a few cards for her for secretaries day.
While there I ran into Gale and Cindy and Katelyn and Lisa, Cheryl ,, Hi Ladies :) ~~~~~(me waving).
I promised them I would start listing my retired sets here...at discounted prices.. I need to make room in my craft room for more stuff.
If you see/want/need any of the listed stamps.. please email me privately...
Check back periodically, as the list will grow quickly. All sets are mounted and gently used. Prices listed are discounted at least 20% off the original price. I'm not sure what year some of these were available ,so if you'd like a pic of set just email me and I'll email you a pic. I'll list more sets tomorrow.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment