Monday, August 18, 2008

This year I didn't get to attend Stampinup COnvention... but I did join a group of Non-Convention Goers...VCRocks. One of the swaps I joined was the One Sheet wonder swap... members had to stamp one sheet of SU paper with any stamp set they chose and in return received 10 sheets of different sheets. This is onlyone of the OSW sheets I received.... Bugs and Kisses. Of course I made more cards with it but I like this one best...




Since I didn't get to go to convention, I asked another demo, Krista,~~~hi Krista, to trade my swaps for me.... and this is one of the swaps I received from
Ann Clemmer. Very Cute,,, and so talented,, go visit her website at www.stamperdog.com . And you'll love all the comments from Stamper, too. I just love stamper... he's so cute....


No comments:

Post a Comment