Sunday, March 16, 2008

I had a brain fart today,,, I totally forgot about a swap I was in with Connie, from one of my online groups.... duhhh.... anyway... all of a sudden it hit me that I needed to make 8 cards for the swap, which, come to find out.. are due Wednesday! So, this is the card I came up with on a moments notice! I used 2 SAB sets,, Bloomin Beautiful, and Lots of Thoughts... Used the SU Color Combos
website for the colors... and voila' !!! had them done in less than an 30 minutes...
HA... not bad for being under pressure....and having Kaylee here for most of the day!...
Weekends' over... back to work.... yuck....the only good thing is, its a 4 day work week for school... so i guess i can tuff it out..
don't forget the online stamp and chat on wednesday..... i.m. "dzzystamper" to join...

No comments:

Post a Comment