Tuesday, March 04, 2008

How Things Change

I know I said I was probably going to quit Stampin'UP! but things change don't they!
I'm going to try to keep my status until at least June of 08. Feel free to call or email me anytime to place an order, book a workshop, get a catalog, or just get on my mailing list.

I don't have my Stampin'UP! website,,, but I just may get that up and running again,,,, just so everyone can see my calendar of events,,, and get this!~ SIGN UP ONLINE TO BE A DEMONSTRATOR! How cool is that.... all you need to do is let me know when, and I will send you the password to sign up to be a demonstrator.

Also,,,, starting sometime in April.... I will be able to process your Credit Card with YOUR ORDER ONLINE!!!! how cool is that. Stampin'UP! announced today that we can now take credit cards/debit cards for customer orders..... !!! awesome....

Email me..
call me...
hunt me down..
call my cell phone...
whatever,,, just place your order now!

No comments:

Post a Comment