Monday, September 24, 2007

My Future as a SU Demo

My Future in Stamping!!!

Well, if you don't already know, I'm planning on ending my association with Stampin'UP! As of Dec. 31, 2007, I will no longer be a Stampin'UP demonstrator.
I will continue to stamp and make cards and items, but I'll be doing it for myself and friends, to give as gifts and hopefully sell some items. I'd like to thank all my loyal customers for their support and hope you all understand and not take anything I may have said personally. I've had a tough time keeping up the minimums, and requirements of being a demonstrator and its not fun anymore. My decision to quit has been hard for me, but I know its the right one for now. Of course anything can happen.... never say never....
SO..... If anyone needs to order anything in the near future and would like the name of a Stampin'UP Demonstrator, just let me know and I can refer you to one of my downline.
As for my blog/journals... I will continue to upload samples and pics and my thoughts for the day, stamping tips, hints and techniques, and maybe somethings other that stamping, like cooking and receipes.
If anyone would like to get together just to stamp,,, give me a call!!!
Check back here every so often, ,, to see what I've been up too....feel free to email me at any time if you have questions ...or just to say hi,!