Tuesday, June 26, 2007

ITS FINALLY OVER

My son's wedding went off without a hitch! Well, they did get hitched,, and everything went well. It was a beautiful day,,, temp in the high 80's, a nice breeze in the air, the bridal party looked beautiful, the bride was beautiful, and my son was very handsome... oh and hubby cleaned up pretty good too, he wore a tux, too. And I looked pretty good too, if I do say so myself! Ate, danced, ate danced till the weee hours. Danced with my son to "Elvis" singing Memories!!! oh boy did I cry.....danced with hubby,,, and danced with whomever was on the floor.... The cake was beautiful,,, thank you Judy!
BUT......!!!!
Now it's time to get back to stampin'!

The new catalog is due at my door step any day now... hopefully by Thursday!
Lots of new stuff,,,, accessories, stamps, embellishments...! can't wait to see it.

My 6th ANNUAL Open House is July 13th! Come one, Come all. 5pm, my house!
Games, door prizes, gifts, food, refreshments, fun, and friends! A girls nite out.... everyone gets something just for coming in to see the new catalog!!!

Book a workshop, and get a catalog free!


Check out my Stampin'UP! website gallery and calendar at: dzzy'sinkyfingers web pages

AND!!!!!! Set aside August 4th, for our annual Stamp Camp!....register and pre pay for $20.00
bring a friend or 2 and prepay for them.....
Everyone who prepays for stampcamp recieves a little something from me!

Call or email me today to reserve a spot.. and send me a check!

Can't wait to see the new catalog... and do some stampin! I've got all summer for both!

No comments:

Post a Comment