Monday, May 28, 2007

May 28, 2007

Well, only 3 weeks and 3 days to my son's, (Nick), wedding! I think they are both having pre wedding jitters! I just go t my shoes today,,, at Sears of all places. Black strappy thingys. I'm going to look for a pair of sandals I can slip on at the reception,too.
Spent Memorial Weekend with my beautiful 4 yearold granddaughter, Kaylee, at our cabin in the woods. She was a treasure! I just love her to death,,, the apple of my eye... my princess.
If you ask her who the world revolves around, she'll say "me and gramma"! Of course I told her to say that. We came back a day early cause it started to rain.... and i hate camping in the rain....3 people in a one room cabin doesn't cut it. Hopefully next weekend will be better!



have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment